Fruitcraft trading card game has a bunch of buildings. At first they might seem a bit complicated so we thought we should write a quick blog about all those funky buildings.
When you first start the game, you will notice that home camp has 5 main buildings:
- Quest- Tap on it to go for a quick quest and gain some extra gold
- Battle– Challenge opponents from around the world and win tones and tones of gold
- Shop- Need some virtual currency in a hurry? Buy a pack from the shop. You can also buy trading card packs from here
- Mail- You see all your notifications and chats here
- Fruit basket, Check out all your cards here in one place. You can also see how many cards you are missing from the collection tab.
But that’s not it. You can get more buildings as you level up. You can unlock a gold mine, defence and tribe buildings. You can also upgrade these buildings with gold.
Similar to the home camp, a tribe has a number of buildings that can be upgraded. 4 brand new buildings in fact.They provide the ability to evolve cards and receive attack and defence bonuses.
Let us know what you think. What other buildings should we add?